News

ADVICE:

DO NOT INSTALL 3-STAR* SKILL MODS YET,
As you will be able to get achievements for doing so later, so save it

DO NOT INSTALL 3-STAR* PARTS YET,
As you will be able to get achievements for doing so on certain brand cars and get rewarded for both 'PRO TUNER' and 'BRAND TUNER'

SAVE YOUR ULTRA PARTS
As there might be a certain brand 'ULTRA TUNER' achievements

IN THEORY IGC PLAYERS CAN GET BUGATTI VEYRON
All it takes is infinite ammount of time, cash and... Buy 10 IGC cars and sell them after getting the achievement trick 

*3-STAR OR BETTER

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous08:05

    My inventories are full damn it cant hold any more of it >.< thx for the advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:58

    I also have lots of parts and skill mods, gonna save them for now, thanks dude. Btw, I don't get how the trick to get the Bugatti Veyron (as a free player) would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19:59

    What is the achievement trick? Can you explain this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this "Buy 10 IGC cars and sell them after getting the achievement" trick

      Delete
    2. Anonymous03:58

      And what car slots? They will be lost.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous01:54

      Can I buy and sell 10 0 boost cars (like Corolla speedhunters)?
      What will I get with this 'trick'?

      Delete
    4. Anonymous22:06

      I don't get it o.0

      Delete
  4. KetlanO06:38

    'And what car slots? They will be lost.'

    You don't lose car slots when you sell cars. I've got 70 car slots and only 30-odd cars. The spare slots must be from cars I've sold because I've never bought a car slot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Team escape are not giving Money and Rep, unless you finish as last.
    btw, sorry for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous15:46

    *3-STAR OR BETTER
    What did you mean by that in terms of cars? Can be any car or just a few specific cars?

    ReplyDelete
  7. if only parts installed were retroactive. it would saved me the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous19:08

    I think free players can't get the Veyron right now, as there's no way to reach 5000 driver points without using Boost.

    ReplyDelete