Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT



HEADERS:
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
GRAND CHEROKEE SRT

DESCRIPTION:
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the first true licensed SUV in Need for Speed World! Simply put, this is the most powerful Jeep ever built! That statement is proven true thanks to the 6.4 L Hemi V8 engine that is rated at 470 horsepower. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was already one of the best off-road vehicles in existence, but now it's going to start building its reputation as one of the best SUV racers on the streets!

FIRST MENTIONED IN 2013.03.19 PATCH

3 comments:

  1. Ketlano10:20

    Hate to say it but this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/p4f/nfsworld/web/612965/CAR_JEEP_GRAND_CHEROKEE_RED--468x141.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this review and I will definitely go for a test drive of this vehicle. I love those 4 letters...HEMI!! Curious if you sat in the back seat at all? I went to my Chevy Tahoe from owning a Jeep Grand Cherokee because it had a lot more room in the back seat. I love the "roar of the engine" when I leave the stop sign! OOPS no tickets please!
    Jeep Compass

    ReplyDelete